1. – IDENTIFICATION OF THE DOMAIN OWNER
In compliance with the duty of disclosure contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is published below:
The owner of this website is the Fundación FLS de lucha contra el sida, las enfermedades infecciosas y la promoción de la salud y la ciencia, hereinafter the Fight AIDS Foundation, with address in Badalona (08916), Ctra. de Canyet, no number – Hosp. Univ. Germans Trias I Pujol, 2nd floor Maternal, with VAT number: G60182821 Registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Government of Catalonia with no. 667.
Contact number: +34 934.657.897
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical professionals working in the Fight AIDS Foundation are registered in the Medical Association of Barcelona, which is governed by its own code of ethics, which can be consulted in the following link: https://www.comb.cat/cat/colegi/docs/codi_deontologic.pdf
2. – THE WEBSITE’S TERMS OF SERVICE
The term user shall refer to the person who accesses and uses this website. The user accepts these terms of service simply on account of being a user.
The user assumes responsibility for any use of this website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be required in order to access certain services or content. The user will be responsible for providing truthful, lawful information during the registration process.
The USER agrees to appropriately use the content and services that Fight AIDS Foundation offers through this website, and agrees to not use them for the following reasons, which include but are not limited to:
- To cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Fight AIDS Foundation, its suppliers or third parties; to introduce or spread computer viruses on the network, or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the previously mentioned damage.
- To try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
It is prohibited to publish content on our website that violates the principles listed below, with the owner of the domain reserving the right to exercise any actions as stipulated by law against those responsible for publishing the content:
- Preservation of public order, criminal investigations, public security and national defence
- The protection of public health or of natural persons whose status is a consumer or user
- Respect for the dignity of people or the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance
- The protection of youth and childhood
- Respect for the affected individual’s free will
- Respect for the intellectual property of the published content
- In general, respect for current legislation
The Fight AIDS Foundation reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the principle of respect for the dignity of people, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten young people or children, public order or safety, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, the domain owner shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools that may be incorporated into this website.
3. – NTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Fight AIDS Foundation owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights to its webpages, as well as their content, and therefore any reproduction, distribution and total or partial public communication of their content is expressly prohibited unless having received express authorisation from the owner.
4. – LIABILITY
The domain owner will not be liable for any damages that may arise from telephone interferences or breakdowns, disconnections in the electronic system, the presence of computer viruses, malicious software or any other factor beyond its control.
Nor will it be liable for the content or systems of third parties connected to its domain.
5. – PRIVACY
Under the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that:
Fight AIDS Foundation, with address in Badalona (08916), Ctra. de Canyet, no number – Hosp. Univ. Germans Trias i Pujol 2nd floor Maternal, is responsible for the processing of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer for this entity is: CIPDI Tratamiento de la Información SL
The data you provide us through the forms that you will find on the website, along with the data you send to our email address, will be incorporated as you send it to us into a file named BDGAFLS, registered in the Private File Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and will be used to manage the provision of the services you have requested and also to manage the sending of information related to our activities by email or postal mail.
The recipients of this data are the centre’s staff, along with other people and entities that collaborate in order to comply with obligations. Whenever there is a legal obligation, your data may also be transferred to the public administration, within the scope of its powers.
You must provide us with all the information we request and this information must correctly represent your current situation. If you refuse to provide it, we will not be able to correctly serve you.
You have the right to exercise your right to access your personal data, rectify or erase it, as well as to restrict its processing, oppose to the proposed processing, and expressly consent to making your data portable. To exercise these rights and for any clarification, you can write to the postal address that appears in this document, to the email address email@example.com, or call the number +34 934 657 897.
The competent body for dealing with disputes arising from the signing of this document is the Data Protection Authority, located in Madrid (28001), c/ Jorge Juan, number 6.
5.2. – USER CONSENT
The user is said to have accepted the established conditions if they have pressed the “ACCEPT” button that can be found in all data collection forms, or if they have sent an email to the contact addresses that appear on the website..
5.3. – SECURITY
The personal data collected from our users is stored in the database described above, which guarantees the implementation of the appropriate technical and structural measures in order to protect the integrity and security of the personal information provided, and that also has a security document that complies with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (BOE No. 17, of 19/1/2008), and we have established all technical means at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data you provide us with, while also informing the user that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The processing of personal data is adjusted to the regulations established in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (BOE 14/12/1999).
5.4. – USE OF IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND COLLECTION OF STATISTICAL DATA
Fight AIDS Foundation informs you that when a user browses a website, their IP address that has been assigned by their internet provider is stored. This address is used exclusively for internal purposes, such as for statistics related to access to the Portal.
By using this website, cookies may be stored. The cookies that may be used are solely associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user), and the cookies themselves do not provide any of the user’s personal data. This website may use the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: they make it possible to quantify the number of users and thus measure and carry out a statistical analysis of user activity on our website and how the website is used, in addition to developing user browsing profiles for these pages and our applications, with the goal of introducing improvements.
- Technical Cookies: they allow the user to browse the website and use the different existing options and services such as, for example, controlling traffic and communication of data; identifying the user’s session; accessing areas of restricted access; remembering elements that make up an order; completing the purchase process for an order; sending a request for registration or participation in an event; using security elements while browsing; or storing, disseminating and/or sharing content.
The user can configure their browser to receive a warning on their screen when receiving cookies and to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive. All browsers allow changes to be made in order to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Firefox: http://goo.gl/F5pHX
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
We inform you, however, that deactivating cookies may prevent or hinder your browsing, or the provision of the services offered on this website.
5.5. – LINKS
To facilitate the search for resources that we believe are of interest to you, you can find links to other pages on this website.
6. – MODIFICATIONS OF THESE TERMS AND VALIDITY
The Fight AIDS Foundation can modify these terms at any time, without prior notice, by publishing the modifications as they appear here. Once modified, these terms will no longer be valid and will be replaced by their modification.
7. – APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Fight AIDS Foundation and the user will be governed by current Spanish legislation and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Badalona.